Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide ELXNAY with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list. - if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law. - As necessary for the purpose of out legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. ELXNAY use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to ELXNAY.
We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our store, such as delivery companies.We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the UK and other jurisdictions. As a result, We may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If We am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, We rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.